Remember that song "Into my heart?" I remember singing it as a child in Sunday school and I think the words went like this: Into my heart, into my heart, Come into my heart Lord Jesus, Come in today, come in to stay, Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. Anyway, that song was running through my head yesteday when Hannah told me she asked Jesus to come into her heart!!
She has really been interested about who knows Jesus and who doesn't and we were talking about it on the way home from school. When I told her that she knew Jesus but hadn't asked Him to be in her heart she wanted to pray right away. Since we were transitioning in from the van I told her that we could pray together after we got inside and put Noah down for a nap. Apparently she didn't want to wait for me and did it on her own. Shetold me she asked Jesus to live in her heart and to help her make good choices everyday while I was reading Noah a book. As much as I wanted to pray with her, I'm excited that she did it on her own! So we're all celebrating that her name is written in the Book of Life in Heaven. Hooray!!
Oh Megan this makes me just want to cry. What exciting news!! Welcome to the family Hannah!
ReplyDelete